Wednesday, January 30, 2013

9w2d

9w2d and feeling amazing! Today that is...Sunday through Tuesday was a different story as the whole household was sick! I am happy to report that I haven't had any more spotting! YIPEE!! What a relief. I have been having a terribly difficult time breathing. I had no idea this was pregnancy related but I looked it up and sure enough it's because my lungs are taking in extra oxygen for the fetuses. Also, I have been doing this weird hiccupy type thing. I googled it to see what it was all about. Totally wasn't expecting to find it related to pregnancy at all or for even anything to pop up understanding what I was describing. But yes, they are hiccups because I am breathing in an extra 30-40% more oxygen. So, there you have it. An explanation! It normally comes 2 times at a time. So, I think of it as each baby saying HI to me and the world :) I am doing good off of the PIO. I was worried that stopping may cause spotting but it didn't. Just waiting to see my amazing little babes again next Tuesday and our first OB visit! 5 days and 20 more hours!
This week we are the size of prunes

No comments:

Post a Comment