Friday, January 25, 2013

Graduate!


I graduated from my RE. I am going to miss it there and seeing my babies every week. Dr. Klein said I am welcome any time I want to come in and see them. That was sweet. I was kind of sad that I didn't get to say good bye to him in person and most importantly, THANK HIM. We were supposed to go in for our last monitoring today (Friday) but on Wednesday I spotted again and obviously was freaked out by it. I was able to rush into the NYC office for an u/s. I was relieved that Dr. Klein didn't perform the u/s though. He's great, but he rushes. Maybe it's because I go during monitoring hours and there are 25 women waiting in the waiting room after me. I got a very thourough u/s on Wednesday. She spent about 5 minutes on each of them. Robin was in the fetal position so it was hard to measure him. So he measured 8 weeks (I was 8w2d) and Batman measured 8w2d exactly. Batman's bmp were 182 and Robin's were 184. So proud of those little boogers! And the picture came out so much more clear. She printed a whole bunch and they were great pics. I thought they were for me but she kept them and gave me only 1. The actually looked like little babies in the ones she took. The one she gave me, she was just trying to get them both in the same picture so it's not as good. But I will post! Anyways, I was told to stop my progesterone (EEEKK!). And now we have 10 days and 18 hours until our first OB appt. So excited.

Joe suprised me and drew this picture on our kitchen chalk board. And he bought these bibs! Such a proud Daddy!

And I am having lots of fun and keeping busy with this gift I got from my BFF. I never thought I could have such a wonderful friendship and connection with someone I met on BBC. Thank you so much for these books. I cried when I opened the box and I am crying again thinking about it. Thank you. I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment